Monday, April 11, 2016

Hibernation

So, I went to bed last night at around 2 AM.  Late and unnecessary and irresponsible yes I know...but I was up late answering job ads on Craigslist and sending my resume off to just about every ad I came across that remotely matched the description of what I'd like to be doing.  Anyway, as I said:  went to bed at 2ish, woke up at 10ish, took my morning medications then decided I was going to lay back down "just for a little bit."  And holy fucking time warp, I didn't wake up again until 8 pm.  I slept the ENTIRE fucking day.  I needed to go down to the leasing office today regarding some maintenance issues and I also needed to call my psychiatrist's office to find out when my next appointment is today, but I, clearly, missed the opportunity to do all that =\

So since I slept until 8, it looks like I'll be pulling an all nighter and am just going to stay awake up through the night, morning, and plow on through tomorrow until I can crash at a reasonable hour tomorrow night to be ready for volunteer hours on Wednesday at Morgan Specialties.  So if you read this tonight and feel like chatting, message me or text or email me, I'll be up =)

stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment