Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Handling Business

Being me is a full time job I swear.  Since waking up this morning I've been on the phone scheduling or confirming appointments, checking in with my mom, Sponsor, and other friends, and, what I'm most excited about, is scheduling interviews for this week.  Earlier in the week I applied for a data processing entry clerk position on a job ad I had seen on Craigslist.org and yesterday I  received a voicemail from someone in HR for that position.  I called her back this morning and chatted with her on the phone for about a half hour about the position, myself and what I'm looking for, my skill-set, my current climate of what I've got going on in my life right now, and the specifics and details of the position itself, should I be offered the position.  At the end of the discussion, she was very excited and eager to offer an interview slot to schedule me in at which they're also going to do an administrative skill assessment test to see how bomb I am at everything there is to do with a PC and Microsoft Office basically.  I'm excited!!!  As for today, have about another hour and a half to chill before my first meeting of the day, then have another one after that at 5:30.  After only going to 1 meeting last week, I can confidently say my level of crazy and self-centered fear and egotism has reached and all-time high and I need some recovery in me...quickly.


stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment