Wednesday, December 31, 2014

And Here at The Close of 2014....

Well, it's New Year's Eve.  2014 is finally coming to a close.  I've gotta say:  the majority of this year was shitty.  I've bounced around between 2 different sober living houses, had a suicide attempt, lived with that psychopath Tommy for 2 months, lived with my mom for 2 months, had several relapses all throughout the year...But these last few months and all the blessings that have come with it have almost made it all worth it.  God has bestowed my with so many gifts and blessings that it has made me appreciate all the bad stuff even more because it makes me even more grateful for the good stuff I have now.  OH, and EDC this year too, I'm super grateful for that of course lol.
Overall, I'm safe, healthy, and happy at this, the close of 2014 and I thank my Higher Power for watching my back at every moment of this year.  So many blessings and gifts have been granted to me as this year wound down and for the first time in a long time I can honestly say that today, with where I'm at...I'm happy.  I'm clean and sober, I'm safe, I'm healthy, I have wonderful people in my life, I have an amazing Sponsor, I could go on and on, but I'm just going to close with this:  2014 has been crazy, both good and bad.  But I can't wait to see what 2015 has in store for me.

Happy New Year everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment